JW ANDERSON CONVERTIBLE UTILITY TROUSERS FW22
- Straight leg convertible utlity cargo trousers
- Relaxed fit
- Elasticated waistband
- Removable lower part to turn into a short
- Back patch pocket with JWA anchor stitch
- Fits true to size, take your normal size.
- Colour: Black
- Composition: 53% Polyester 47% Cotton
- Soft dry hand
- Tricot quality
- Mid shine
- Medium weight
- Fabric from Portugal
Northern Irish designer Jonathan Anderson established JW Anderson in 2008. At first an elaborate collection of accessories quickly attracted attention, enabling the fledgling label to show on-schedule during 2008’s London Fashion Week. The success of this debut collection earned both critical acclaim and commercial success for Anderson, whose label is now regarded as one of London’s most innovative and forward thinking brands. Its unique design aesthetic offers a modern interpretation of masculinity and femininity by creating thought-provoking silhouettes through a conscious cross-pollination between menswear and womenswear elements.