Subvrt Magazine Issue 2 : The Identity Issue
Subvrt Mag Issue 3: The Pioneers Issue. Featuring;
- An interview & photoshoot with Alok-Vaid Menon, gender non-conforming artist, writer, performer and educator.
- Editorial with surrealist artist Ellen Sheidlin
- Interview and photoshoot with Frances Cannon, Australian artist and founder of the ‘Self-Love Club’ movement.
- Photoshoot with Lara, Mara and Sheila – the beautiful Brazilian albino twins and their older sister.
- ‘Inorganic Matter’, an editorial shot in Berlin exploring a range of binary opposites.
- ‘5 Senses of Fetish’ – shot by Mateus Porto in New York featuring Misc_allaneousdomtop
- ‘A Letter to Self’ by Marti, Amerykahsmisfit
- Mexican American artist Cristina Bartley features in ‘The Masks We Wear’
- ‘Fatal Syntax Error’ – an editorial exploring the blurred lines between online identity and IRL.
- Much, much more!
About SUBVRT: Subvrt Mag is an alternative media source that seeks to celebrate the unusual, educate the skeptical, explore the unknown and disrupt from the foundations. Promoting diversity and self-love is what we are about, and representing this through creative mediums such as fashion, photography and art is how we aim to share the love!